The experience to lead is an important aspect of the learning experience.
Our leaders provide the student voice of the College.
We encourage our student leaders to:
- Lead through service and giving of themselves
- Work in collaboration with College staff and their peers
- Become empowered to encourage others
- Demonstrate initiative and participation
- Promote positive qualities in the learning environment
- Share their unique gifts and talents with others
- Recognise and celebrate the unique gifts of all members of the College Community
Students in Year 9, may apply for election for the following Year 10 Leadership positions:
- 2 x College Captains
- 2 x College Vice Captains
- 2 x Communications Captains assisted by the Communications Team
- 1 x Liturgy Captain assisted by the Faith Team
- 1 x Social Justice Captain assisted by the Social Justice Team
- 8 x House Captains
- 1 x Performing Arts Captain
- 1 x Visual Arts Captain
Student Representative Council
One students from each Homebase is elected to the Student Representative Council (SRC). The SRC is involved in a range of College events and activities
throughout the year encompassing social justice and service to their class and the wider College community.
Additional opportunities for leadership exist through co-curricular activities and events.