If you wish to submit an expression of interest for CRT work, or upcoming positions, please email your CV together with a cover letter to: email@example.com
The College are currently seeking applicants for the position of Administrative Assistant (Attendance, First Aid, Reception).
About the position:
The Administrative Assistant fulfils a key role in providing generalist support for various administrative functions related to school organisation, including First Aid and Student Attendance.
Key duties and responsibilities:
We are seeking a professional and approachable Administrative Assistant to support our team in the delivery of high-level customer service to our internal and external stakeholders, this includes but is not limited to -
- Act as a first point of contact for visitors, staff and students to the College in attending to front counter and telephone enquiries; whilst also performing a variety of administrative functions.
- Act as primary coordinator of first aid response to students, staff and visitors to the College
- Manage student attendance for the College in line with policy and procedure.
- Manage the administration of Operoo including preparing notifications to parents/carers and maintaining data integrity.
- Undertake general administrative duties to support the operational needs of the College
- Be a part of a Team oriented and supportive environment
Please refer to position description below for full list of duties.
Key Skills/Attributes include:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to communicate with children, parents/carers and the school community, as well as any other visitors in a professional manner
- Ability to maintain an organised front desk and undertake tasks with minimal supervision
- Capacity to work to tight timelines, whilst responding to multiple demands of the position at the same time
- Initiative and flexibility; reliability and punctuality.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Discretion and an ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Empathy and cultural awareness.
- Key Qualifications/Certifications
- Experience in busy reception environment
- Proficient in working with the Microsoft Office suite, in particular Outlook, Word and Excel, with well-developed word processing and data entry skills
- First Aid Workplace Level 2 certification – or be willing to obtain qualification
- A satisfactory Working with Children Check and National Criminal History Check
- Australian Permanent Residency or Citizenship
Why join CRC North Keilor?
We take pride in being an inclusive, faith community that welcomes and values all the students, families and staff at our College. You will be part of a supportive, inclusive and positive environment.
Applications for this position close at Wednesday 19th January, 2022.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
CRC Colleges are Child Safe schools, and all are equal opportunity employers, promoting the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children.