The Wellbeing Forum consisting of the Deputy Principal – Student Wellbeing, Director of Student Services, College Psychologists, Learning Diversity Coordinator and Year 7 - 10 Student Wellbeing Coordinators meet on a weekly basis. Students and families are welcome to approach the Wellbeing Team with any concerns they may have. To read more click here: Wellbeing Structure
Other dedicated student services include:
- provide support through confidential counselling sessions
- accept referrals from staff members or parents/guardians for students who may be experiencing difficulties
- where necessary guide students and families to seek external support
- support College staff and help build the skills required to nurture student wellbeing, providing holistic support for students.
First Aid Officer:
- Responds to students attending sick bay
- Monitors accuracy of student medical records in CareMonkey
- Manages student medication and medical devices
- Assists parents and staff to manage the specific needs of students with a chronic illness.
- Provides dedicated ICT support to students and families to provide set up, troubleshooting and repairs to student devices.
- Learning Diversity Team
- Assist students during Homebase and in a range of subject areas
- Assist students to follow Individual Learning Plans where their learning needs cannot be met by the regular curriculum
- Attend excursions and events to provide assistance by way of physical support when necessary
At times, students and families may require additional support. Links to a range of external support services for families and adolescents are provided below: