Priority for enrolment to Catholic Regional College North Keilor is given to Catholic students who are residents of a priority parish and attend a Catholic primary school within a priority parish. Students who are not residents of a priority parish may be directed to apply at the College to which they are residentially zoned.
Catholic Regional College Priority Parish Primary Schools
- Cana Catholic Primary School, Hillside
- Emmaus Catholic Primary School, Sydenham
- St Augustine's Catholic Primary School, Keilor
- St Christopher's Catholic Primary School, Airport West
- St Mary MacKillop Catholic Primary School, Keilor Downs
- St Peter's Catholic Primary School, Keilor East
Offers of places for Year 7, 2023 will be made in November, 2021 in accordance with a coordinated process established by Melbourne Archdiocese Catholic Schools (MACS). Students who do not receive a First Round Offer may be placed on a waiting list in the event that a position may become available. Applications for enrolment at other levels may be made at any time and are considered on an individual basis.